Every Ticket Form can be available for Private tickets by enabling it on the Ticket Form from the Suptask Web admin.
Private tickets within Direct Messages (DM) is a great use case to use for sensitive information that should only be shared between the requesting user and the responding team.
How to create a ticket in Direct Messages (DM)
- User sends a message to another user using Slack Direct Message (DM)
- User can use the shortcut on the message to create the ticket.
Optionally the :ticket: emoji on the message can be used to create the ticket. See below for additional authentication.
- Select to create a Private ticket.
- Select what Ticket Form to use.
- Done! The Ticket is now created without exposing the information in the ticket to anyone else.