The Dashboard provides a high-level overview of your ticketing process within Suptask, where vital Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are available.
The dashboard includes several widgets that makes it possible to overview different dimensions of the ticketing process.
Here are a set of examples on the widgets that are available on the Dashboard:
- Closed tickets - Tickets that are moved to a Closed status.
- Active tickets - Tickets that are created and being worked on in the various statuses.
- Mean time to first reply - The mean time it takes to give the first reply on tickets.
- Mean time to resolution - The mean time it takes to resolve tickets.
- Top 10 assignees - Assignees who handles the most tickets.
- Top 10 requesters - The users who submits the most tickets.
- Top 10 organizations - The organizations (such as departments, teams or customers) who submits the most tickets.
Viewing data for different timespans
Use the time and date selector at the top of the Dashboard to select what relative timespan to look at across all the widgets.
You are able to pick multiple days, months and years. Including the current or the past time period to have complete control over the data you look at.
Every widget can have its data exported to a number of file formats including CSV and JSON.