Suptask works as a Slack App within Slack and requires to be added by a Slack Workspace Admin.
To proceed with these steps, make sure you have enough permissions in your Slack Workspace to manage Slack Apps.
How to add Suptask to your Slack Workspace:
- Navigate to the Suptask App in Slack App Directory
- Press the action button Install
- Confirm and grant the permissions required for Suptask
- Verify that Suptask is installed by looking for it in the left side menu on Slack
- If it is present you are all done!
Suptask requires a set of permissions to operate in Slack. We use the minimum permissions required to provide the Suptask functionality in Slack.