New compact overview of tickets
Achieving an overview on many tickets can often be require to understand the status of tickets, progress, tracking vital metrics such as first-time-to-reply and what tickets that are not assigned yet.
In this release we are happy to announce a brand new overview that allows you to get a list view of all your tickets when visiting Suptask App home. This new view works with the current filtering and supports 40+ tickets being displayed at the same time.
New key ticket metrics
Within the new compact list view there are now a set of new metrics exposed to give you more possibilities to understand the state and track the progress of your tickets.
New metrics that are now available:
- Time since created (Column name: Created)
- Time since last update (Column name: Updated)
- Time to first reply from a responder (Column name: First reply)
- Number of comments from requesters and responders (Column name: Cmnts)
Edit & View your submitted ticket
Requesters now have the ability to view and edit the information they have sent in with a ticket. This empowers you who have submitted a ticket to easily add any missing details and view any information on the ticket at a later stage.
- You can easily find a ticket using the ticket search command that is available in any channel where the Suptask App is:
View ticket information
Users can now open and view ticket information directly on the right side context view in Slack. This provides a smoother workflow as users are not redirected away from the current location, but can stay where they are and view information about the ticket at the same time.