New ticket priority field
Ticket priority is available for the Responding Agents to apply an internal priority on the received ticket. This can be used to classify the urgency of tickets and the impact of it, based on other input fields and descriptions.
There is now an additional field Critical available, making the complete list of fields for Priority:
Create ticket using slash command
You are now able to create a new ticket using a slash command. This extends the capability to create tickets from using the reaction emoji Ticket (:ticket:).
The new slash command is available by default and can be written directly in the channel by a user:
Users are now able to create tickets using the following methods in the Requester channels:
- Add the reaction emoji Ticket (:ticket:) on a message
- Write the slash command in the channel
- This new slash command is also available for Slack shortcuts:
More information about Slack Shortcuts
- Forms are now ordered A to Z in the list exposed in Requester channels.
- Default order of tickets in Suptask App Home is now ordered with the latest created tickets first.
- There is a new menu structure available in the Web Admin.
- More information is now available when creating and updating forms, in order explain further what actions are required for it to work.
- Number of custom Fields per Form is now increased to 25