Suptask works as a Slack App within Slack and requires to be added by a Slack Workspace Admin.
Add Suptask to your Slack Workspace:
- Navigate to the Slack App Directory
- Search to find the Suptask app and open it to view the information about the app
- Press the action button Install
- Confirm and grant the permissions required for Suptask
- Verify that Suptask is installed by looking for it in the left side menu on Slack
- If it is present you are all done!
Suptask requires a set of permissions to operate in Slack. We use the minimum permissions required to provide the Suptask functionality in Slack.